This is a demo site
A very basic demonstration of how you can charge for content on your website via protected pages. Please feel free to browse around. We are using the basic version of the software, but many more features are available with the Pro Version (details on request).
- Managing professional organisations with thousands of members.
- Getting paid for e-learning and digital courseware.
- Accepting recurring payment for content, podcasts, video, and more.
- Creating private social communities for unique interest groups.
- Developing robust directory or listings sites by topic or region.
- Offering product subscriptions or members-only product discounts.
… and any business that wants to accept payment for access to a website.
Set up the membership levels that best fit your business, whether they are:
- Subscriptions: Annual, Monthly, Weekly, Daily
- Custom Trial Periods: Free Trial, Custom-length Trial, ‘Introductory’ Pricing
- Set Up Multiple Membership Levels.
- Integrate with The Most Popular Payment Gateways.
- Braintree Payments
- PayPal Standard, Express, Website Payments Pro
- Advanced Authorize.net